Nearby location in Chennai from our Hostel :
Ladies hostel in thoraipakkam | pg accomodation for ladies in chennai in Perungudi | Ladies hostel in chennai in Perungudi | pg accommodation for ladies in Chennai
+91 98401 90399
ASV Suntech Park
Rattha Tek Towers
ASV Avantt Tech Park
Chennai One Software Park
TCS ILP Center
Ladies Hostel in Chennai womens pg in chennai womens hostel in chennai with AC and Non AC Rooms. best ladies hostel pg in chennai omr thoraipakkam and perungudi with shared accommodation stay and cheap rentals in chennai with good facilities
PG for Women in Chennai women's pg in chennai women's hostel in chennai womens hostel in chennai ladies hostel in perungudi chennai pg accomodation for ladies in chennai omr perungudi and thoraipakkam
Near Thoraipakkam Tea Stop & Opp to SM Towers/Workez
1. Registration Form should be filled with valid details. If any details are found to be false/invalid, admission will be revoked.
2. Stick one passport size photograph in the Registration Form
3. Photocopy of Identity Proof and Address Proof (Driving License/ Passport/ Aadhar (must) or Any other valid document issued by Government) to be attached along with Registration Form
Note: Delay in document submission will lead to penalty of Rs 100 per day, which will be deducted from advance
4. Registration Fee of Rs.500/- to be paid
5. Security Deposit of Rs.5000/- to be paid during registration which is refundable at the time of vacating.
Please refer ‘Vacating the Hostel’ section in next page for Terms & Conditions.
1. Plate, Glass and Tiffin Box
2. Bed Spread, Pillow cover and Pillow
3. Bucket and Mug
4. Washing Machine Detergent Powder and Cloth Hanging Clip
5. Dish Washer
1. Mon-Sat: Breakfast and Lunch will be available ONLY between 07:30 AM to 9.30 AM
2. Sunday: Breakfast 9AM-10.30AM., Lunch: 1PM -2.30PM
3. Dinner will be available by 7.45 PM to 9.30 PM (All Days)
4. Hostel management should be notified 4hrs in advance in case you don’t need food on any day
1. Residents should pay the hostel rent on or before 03rd of every month. Further delay will lead to penalty and failure to make payments until the middle of the month will result expulsion from the hostel
2. Rent does not include electricity bill which will be levied separately as per billing cycle from the residents based on actual consumption in their room (Shared among other residents in their room) every month
3. Mineral water charges should be shared by the residents end of every month
Hostel will remain closed during Diwali & Pongal
A resident will have to intimate the Hostel management 30 days (Preferably in the beginning of month) before she intends to vacate the accommodation. Formal Email should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org . Residents leaving on any day of the month shall pay the full month’s rent. Maintenance Fee of Rs.350 will be deducted from Security Deposit while vacating. On prior intimation, Security Deposit will be refunded as below
30 Day’s Notice – Full refund of Security Deposit
15 Day’s Notice – Half Month of Security Deposit
10 Days Notice – 30% Advance Security Deposit
Less than 10 Days – No Refund of Security Deposit
In case of delay in intimation, management will hold back the advance amount accordingly.
1. Lights, Fan, TV, Iron Box & any other Electric Gadgets to be switched off when not in use
2. Please keep your room Clean & Tidy
3. Used napkins should be wrapped in the newspaper before throwing in the bin
4. Please throw food waste in the dustbin before washing utensils
5. Tenants are not allowed to use slippers in common area
6. Common lights should be switched off by 10:00pm
7. Water is the most critical resource issue of our lifetime so use it LESS and SAVE WATER
8. Please cover your bed and pillow with bedspread and pillow cover. If found uncovered will be penalized
1. Register kept in the watchman gate should be signed with valid details whenever you STEP IN AND OUT (Please mention in register if you stay out or planning to go hometown)
2. Hostel Gate will remain closed from 10:30 PM-6.30 AM. In case of delay returning from Office/Native, Warden or Hostel Management should be notified by phone call. Night Shift People should intimate their Work timings in advance so that arrangements will be made to open Gate.
3. Valuables - Resident is responsible for ensuring the safety of the personal items. Valuables should always be kept inside the locker near bed and should be locked whenever you move away. Hostel management will do its best to maintain security but will not be responsible for any personal loss.
4. Any repairs or damaged items must be reported to the Hostel management immediately. Otherwise, it will be assumed that all furnishings and fittings are in good order. The resident will be responsible for and will pay for any loss or damage thereafter.
5. Illness-If sick, the Hostel management has to be informed immediately and updated on the condition. First aid kit is available in Common Area.
6. Duplication of key is prohibited and unauthorized entry to other room is a serious offence. Trespassers will be strictly dealt with.
Copyright © Feel At Home Ladies Hostel | All rights reserved.
Prince Techno Park
Cognizant Thoraipakkam Bahwan CyberTek
Perungudi Industrial Estate
+91 99620 70699
Near Hotel Geetham & Near Jain College Bus Stop
Exact Backside of Perungudi Bus Stop